Ravensburger Verlag GmbH is looking for an International License Manager (m/w/d)Ravensburger - August 2021
Ravensburger Group is an international group of companies with a long tradition and established values. Our mission is "playful development", which we make tangible every day in our games, puzzles, arts &crafts products, with children and youth books and at our leisure park Ravensburger Spieleland. Become a part of our successful company and discover new challenging tasks and perspectives.
For the Ravensburger Verlag GmbH we are looking for you to the next possible date as
International License Manager (m/w/d)
Discover challenging tasks
- Development of a strong international license portfolio for the Ravensburger Group
- Contract Negotiations (licensing-in) with international license partners
- Co-Development of cross-category license business plans
- Analysis of license market, trends and consumer insights
- Collaboration and relationship management with international license partners
These are your skills
- 5+ years of in-depth experience in international license management
- Strong negotiations and deal-maker skills
- Highly structured, resilient, able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Fluency in English (written, verbal)
- Team Player with strong collaboration and networking skills
This is your perspective
We offer you a varied, self-reliant and challenging job with many opportunities to take on responsibility. Bring your experience into our team and develop yourself professionally and personally together with us and the Ravensburger Academy.
We look forward to receiving your detailed application documents, which you should preferably send to us via our onlineportal.