Hasbro sucht eine(n) (Senior) Category Manager Licensing (m / f / d)Hasbro - August 2021
For our Licensed Customer Products Team we are looking for - at the earliest possible date -
1 (Senior) Category Manager Licensing (m / f / d)
(full-time / in Dreieich or by arrangement)
Hasbro European Trading BV (HET) and Hasbro International Trading BV (HIT) are Hasbro SA’s distributors in Europe, which sell to customers in all major European countries. Hasbro Licensed Consumer Products Services provides sales services in relation to HET and HIT sales made through Licensed Consumer Products.
As (Senior) Category Manager Licensing, the candidate will lead development and execution of a commercial growth plan for Licensed Consumer Products business in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, driving accelerated growth and delivery of agreed financial targets as well as regional and hub OneVoice projects and brand objectives.
- Identify and convert new category partner and business opportunities across Hasbro’s attractive brand portfolio including properties like Peppa Pig, PJ Masks, My Little Pony, Transformers, Nerf or Monopoly.
- Develop and lead trustful and profitable long-term partnerships with licensees and retail partners across all channels of distribution.
- Manage licensees for assigned categories including deal negotiation, relationship building, marketing and distribution strategies, product portfolio development.
- Regular monitoring and analyzes of market and media data and insights
- Develop and execute "go-to-market" strategies by using market/category knowledge and account plans to maximize short and long-term growth.
- Creation and localization of pitch decks and presentations
- Ensure regular communication and presentation of plans to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Monitor and work against financial targets and budgets.
- Contribute to annual budget planning and quarterly forecasting process; support reporting and cash collection process for assigned categories and partners.
- Support trade show and summit preparation; keep current with industry trends and developments through networking, attending trade shows and industry functions.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree and 5-8+ years of progressive experience in brand licensing, product or brand marketing, sales or retail environment.
- Experience in or affinity for e-com business as well as digital and social media is a plus.
- Deep knowledge of softlines category is a plus.
- Action orientated, self-motivated and organized sales professional with demonstrable business acumen and excellent negotiation skills.
- Superb presentation, storytelling and networking skills.
- Strong analytical and financial skills.
- Pragmatism: Ability to adjust priorities and operate in a past paced and fluid environment.
- Teamplayer with hands-on mentality, strong integrity and business ethics.
- Creativity, enthusiasm and passion for brands and affinity for core target groups (children, family, fans)
- Ability to challenge and bring new ideas and thinking to the business.
- Clear, persuasive, verbal and written communication skills in German and English.
- Power Point and Excel skills are mandatory.
You can expect a varied and responsible job in an international working environment. Interested? Then please contact the Human Resources department: Frau Gabriele Schlosser firstname.lastname@example.org