Topps is looking for a Regional Sales Coordinator CEE, Russia & TurkeyTopps Deutschland - November 2021
Regional Sales Coordinator CEE, Russia & Turkey (Full-Time, Permanent)
Topps is a global provider of sports and entertainment collectables. We bring everybody closer to their favorite players and characters through innovative trading card and sticker collections for brands like UEFA, Formula 1, Bundesliga or Minions and Star Wars. From our European Headquarters in the heart of Frankfurt we manage all sales, marketing and distribution activities for the Central and Eastern European (CEE) region including Russia and Turkey. To support this team we are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated team-player with a can do attitude. This is a new role due to company growth, so it’s a great time to join!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining and supplying of sales presentation materials and product base data to regional sales team and distributors
- Managing listing process, ensuring orders are processed accurate and deliveries are on time and all documents matching market and customer requirements
- Supporting trade marketing activities and tailor-made promotions
- Entering sales relevant data (forecast, orders etc.) into the company database
- Working with other departments such as marketing, financing and logistic to optimize sales and ensure smooth business operation
- Preparing of sales and market reports for senior management
Requirement & Skills
- A bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field.
- 2 or more years experience in sales. Experience as a sales coordinator or in administration may be advantageous.
- Experience in the publishing or toy industry will be considered as a plus
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Good administrative, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in English. Russian, Polish or Turkish language will be an asset.
- Excellent communication, sales, and customer service skills.
- The ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines.
If you have above experience and expertise and if you like to work in an international and fun environment with benefits like flexible work arrangements - apply ASAP as this opportunity might be perfect for you!
We appreciate to receive your CV, salary expectations and earliest starting date via email: Bewerbung@topps.com.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Your Topps Team