Topps is looking for a Regional Marketing Manager CEE, Russia & TurkeyTopps Deutschland - November 2021
Regional Marketing Manager CEE, Russia & Turkey (Full-Time, Permanent)
Topps is a global provider of sports and entertainment collectables. We bring everybody closer to their favorite players and characters through innovative trading card and sticker collections for brands like UEFA, Formula 1, Bundesliga or Minions and Star Wars. From our European Headquarters in the heart of Frankfurt we manage all sales, marketing and distribution activities for the Central and Eastern European (CEE) region including Russia and Turkey. To support this team we are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated team-player with a can do attitude. This is a new role due to company growth, so it’s a great time to join!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Defining marketing and trade marketing strategies, plans and budget by market, customer and brands, consistent with Topps strategy, yearly commercial targets and distribution environment
- Leading consumer and trade marketing activities by using internal and agency resources as well as working together with distributor’s and retail partner’s marketing departments
- Setting up a marketing agency structure in the region to support product launches in key markets and at key retail partners
- Developing and implementing of a digital marketing strategy in the region to establish Topps presence on all relevant platforms
- Supporting local sales managers with effective sell in materials and carrying out all agreed tailor-made retail marketing activations
- Partnering with licensors and relevant promotion partners in the territories to increase awareness and product sell-through
- Monitoring of the regional marketing budget including forecasting, budget tracking and reporting to assess performances of all marketing and trade marketing activities and optimize ROI
Requirement & Skills
- Degree in business-related fields with proven experience in Trade/Customer Marketing, Category Management, Business Development in retail environment - digital marketing expertise is a plus
- Preferred previous experience in publishing or toys industry
- Proficiency in English. Russian, Polish or Turkish language will be an asset.
- Strong commercial and financial acumen and experience in sell-in & sell-out activities
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural and multi-national environment, leveraging and building on differences
- Outstanding communication skills, ability to develop and maintain relationships with customers based on trust
- Dynamic, strong interpersonal skills, leadership as well as excellent business presentation skills
- Project management skills and tools, along with capability to lead and contribute to multi-functional teams
If you have above experience and expertise and if you like to work in an international and fun environment with benefits like flexible work arrangements - apply ASAP as this opportunity might be perfect for you!
We appreciate to receive your CV, salary expectations and earliest starting date via email: Bewerbung@topps.com.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Your Topps Team