Amscan Europe is looking for a Field Sales Manager – France (f/m/d)Amscan Europe - Juli 2021
Amscan Europe GmbH is part of the Amscan International Group, the world's largest developer, producer and distributor of party and decoration products. Since 1855, we have been bringing colour and fun into life events and seasonal celebrations. Amscan products are used in the film, sports and event industry and in everyday occasions, making life a party!
Around the globe, on every continent, in countries such as Madagascar and Malaysia, or in cities such as Hong Kong and Sydney, more than 3,000 employees are committed to shaping the international party and event scene.
We're looking for great people for jobs that bring joy.
You want more?
Full time, unlimited and for our team in France reinforcement ...
Field Sales Manager – France (f/w/d)
Your job description & responsibilities
- Management and support of our clients with full responsibility for your sales area: Grand-Est, Bourgogne-Franche-Comté, parts of Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes, Centre-Val de Loire, Ile de France and Hauts-de-France
- Growing the business in France in line with the company strategy
- Development of our client base with new and potencial customers including contractual negotiations
- You present our products in a customer-specific and individual way – we don't do assembly line work and we don't have boring standard presentations
- You prepare offers in a timely manner, clarify queries and follow up so that nothing stands in the way of a closing
- You design the orders/contracts and are the first point of contact for your customers
- Approachable, cooperative and a team player (f/m/d)
- Enjoyment of work and traval
- Several years of experience as a sales representative / field manager (f/m/d)
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
- First class planning and organisational skills
- We expect good English and well written and spoken French skills, as well as excellent communication and presentation skills, German is a plus
- Excellent office skills in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Driver's licence
- Demonstrates the ability to drive process improvement
- Fosters a positive team environment and collaboration within the site
- Approachable, cooperative and a team player (f/m/d), easily gains the trust and support of peers
- Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation
- Ability to embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace
- Dedicated to getting the job done
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- To be a cultural fit within our business that upholds the company values
- Safe and unlimited workplace
- Company car, paid travel expenses
- Business laptop and cell phone
- Flat hierarchy and a high degree of flexibility
- Flexible working hours
- Optimal work-life-balance
- Easy connection between work and family
- Open corporate culture
- Work from home
Requirements for work from home:
- Securing a great work environment or respectively an Home office location
- Stable and fast internet connection with min. 10 MBit/s
Tipp for you:
Specifiy your salary requirement.
Please contact your contact person:
Human Resources Management
firstname.lastname@example.org, +49 7021 926 227