Ravensburger Verlag GmbH is looking for a Game Development Manager (m/w/d)Ravensburger - September 2021
Ravensburger Group is an international group of companies with a long tradition and established values. Our mission is "playful development", which we make tangible every day in our games, puzzles, arts &crafts products, with children and youth books and at our leisure park Ravensburger Spieleland. Become a part of our successful company and discover new challenging tasks and perspectives.
For the Ravensburger Verlag GmbH we are looking for you to the next possible date as
Game Development Manager (m/w/d)
Children License Games
Discover challenging tasks
- Ownership of the product content, rules and packaging development including consumer experience & license fit
- Main Point of contact for game inventors and licensors for approval within the different license style guides
- Close coordination with national/international colleagues to ensure local requirements
- Secure to hit all relevant KPI and stay within the given budget frame
- Responsible for providing all product relevant informations to different stakeholder/systems
These are your skills
- Completed studies in media, languages, economics or a comparable qualification
- Ideally 2 years fo experience in project management in context of product realisation
- Well structered, strong team player, able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communication skills combined with hands-on mentality, initative and open minded attitude
- Very good knowledge of SAP, MS Office and fluent verbal & written English
This is your perspective
We offer you a varied, self-reliant and challenging job with many opportunities to take on responsibility. Bring your experience into our team and develop yourself professionally and personally together with us and the Ravensburger Academy.
We look forward to receiving your detailed application documents, which you should preferably send to us via our online-portal.